Saturday 15 October 2011

The Quest continues

Well have slowely continued my quest to become more skilled. I've been conntected on "Linked In".joining lots of relevent groups, contributing to discussions.
I posted on Cilip's Career development group a question about upskilling and seems noody uses that group as there hasn't been any reply posts.

I've made sure my profile is up to date. I read an article on linkedin profile which said it was a good idea to regulalry update you profile summary, but I haven't been able to think of any way of changing mine.

Also bought "dale carnegie's How to win Friends and influence people, now have to read it!

No comments:

About Me

I am a librarian, and scfi fantasy fan. I have worked in Public libraries for much of my career and recenlty obtained a MSc in Library and Information Studies from City University, London.