Sunday 23 October 2011

Digital Mayhem

Recently I have become addicted to the digital world. I have re-activated this blog, opened another.
Attempted to start a Wiki, explore and expand my Linkedin experience and now have rediscovered Twitter and Google Reader.

I am reading books on negotiation, and leadership, all to improve and develop my professional skills. However to make this all count I need real world experience. I need to go out there and find a way to practice what I learning. My job is a management, leadership role, so I can practice there but, I want to do more, develop through training as well.

So the upshot is I am reasearching ways to do this, either by attends courses or volunteering work, both sound good.


Now back to the mayhem!



No comments:

About Me

I am a librarian, and scfi fantasy fan. I have worked in Public libraries for much of my career and recenlty obtained a MSc in Library and Information Studies from City University, London.