Thursday 20 October 2011

This thing called blogging.........



Since everyone and their dogs are out there blogging, I thought I'd give it a go.







This is my second attempt at a blog-the first was a rather feeble thing created for a Library and Information Science Module project. Blogging using Blogger ought to be easier and fun, since unlike my project I won't have to fiddle around to much with HTML.






On the other hand-is that really a good thing? Probably-as I am rather lazy.



And because I am lazy I will leave this first post as is short and sweet, with a visual to finish up...













About Me

I am a librarian, and scfi fantasy fan. I have worked in Public libraries for much of my career and recenlty obtained a MSc in Library and Information Studies from City University, London.