Wednesday 6 June 2012

Use of social media by librarians

Social media/networking  is exciting, always changing and also infuriating and mindboggling. one of my heros , for making sense of the ongoing barrage of sites, widgets etc is Phil Bradley.His column in the Cilip professional magazine, is also interesting and to the point.And this article also made things clearer.

However I hate to admit it, esp as a trained, qualified librarian, I am still often overwhelmed by all that is out there and the potiential usefulness of it.
I am hoping by participating in the 23Things for Professional Development programme it will start to make sense.

No comments:

About Me

I am a librarian, and scfi fantasy fan. I have worked in Public libraries for much of my career and recenlty obtained a MSc in Library and Information Studies from City University, London.